Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 365

While reading my cousin, Erica's blog, erica miss america, I came across a post regarding something called Project 365. Pretty much, this inspiring project instructs you to take one picture every day for a year.

What a great idea!! I love taking pictures as it is and always have my camera on hand. As the website suggests, looking back upon these pictures allows you to see your life from a whole different perspective. You have a record of the mundane, the extraordinary, and everything in between that you've experienced as you go on your journey through this world.

I just turned 30 a couple of months ago. I made a to-do checklist for this year. I also made some resolutions I hope to keep. To follow this up, I am going to partake in Project 365 and document my journey during this pivotal year in my life. Following in Erica's footsteps, I will also be posting my weekly photos every Sunday. I hope you all check back here often and follow along with me as I shed some light on my everyday world.

No comments:

Post a Comment